CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

January 4, 2010

Snow Day!

I love these days! Seriously, if you know me at ALL....you know that I LOVE snow. I do live off of Lake Erie, and we get a LOT of snow around here, so it comes with the territory. If you don't like snow....Erie Pennsylvania is probably not the best place for you to live.

We have had a lot of snow the past few days, and we were under a 2 hour delay since last night. The finally canceled school this morning, and Reagan is so excited!!!! Nothing like extending a Christmas vacation to excite a kid!!! In fact they all slept until 9:30, a RARE treat for me! Ethan woke up at 8:30...but the other 4 kids were out cold until only 2 hours ago.

So, if only for today, we are snug inside....protected from the elements. We are playing with Christmas toys, watching movies, and baking yummy treats.

It's totally my kind of day. :)