CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

January 5, 2010

Out of the mouths...

We are in the midst of a verbal explosion at our house.

Joel: "wow, oh, wow!", "car", and "my mama"

Laney: "I wub you!", "I wub you, too!!!", "NOooooo, Ooel!" (no Joel!), "I want up!", "I want cup.", and "momma, I poop...YUCK!"

Addie: "I have good book.", I lub good book", "I a good girl.", "I luv Laney", "where's Laney?", "noooooo Joe! (she means Joel)", "kiss Joe!", "I want wawa!", "I poo!!!", and the favorite, "I want up!!!"


Joel is doing great. He's had a huge explosion of words. He's gone from being non-verbal to having about 10 words/sounds that we can understand. I am so excited for him! He has an appt. In pittsburgh for an autism evaluation on February 11.

A pic of Addie with her, "good book":


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone