CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

January 8, 2010

Babies born in Litters.

So, our kids have a cousin....and she's adorable.

She was born on 10/30, and is the sweetest baby. So quiet, so happy,
so content.....and I am SO jealous!

It *almost* makes me want to have another baby, but not really.

Yes, Bella is adorable. What's adorable AND funny????

Another epic episode of,
"What's Ethan talking about?"



When Sweet Bella was born Ethan was very confused. His first question was,
"Where are the other babies?"
When I explained that his Aunt had only reproduced ONE baby, he shook his head in disbelief. I kind of smiled and said..."most people only have one baby at a time Ethan. You were born by yourself."

He shook his head and said, "NO, I was born with Reagan! I remember!" I explained that he was born on Reagan's first birthday, and that he was a year younger. He was born alone.

He continued to shake his head and mumbled, "Well, that's just too bad."

My kids think babies are born in litters.