CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

October 26, 2009

Oh Crackers!

I just put the munchkins to bed, and I discovered something.

There really is nothing more precious in this world than a child with his, or her, pet.

Ethan snuck Crackers into his room while Reagan was brushing her teeth. When I walked into his room to pray and sing to him there was Crackers...swaddled up like a newborn baby, tucked into the covers beside Ethan. Crackers was dealing with it, and almost looked happy.

Yes, there certainly is something special about a child and his pet.

For me, it's just plain breathtaking, and memory evoking. I remember having the same feelings toward my pets. I am so glad that Ethan has the same love for animals that Josh and I do. It's touching. Reagan loves animals too, but Ethan is the one who has attachments to them.

Goodnight Ethan and Crackers. :)