CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

August 28, 2009

Preschool, and Ethan's Great Sorrow....


Preschool started on Wednesday too.... Ethan is in an afternoon class which is taking some large adjustments. He's used to going in the morning, and he is finally understanding that he has to eat lunch BEFORE we go to school. He LOVES preschool, and LOVES his teacher....Miss M. She's been great, and even told me that Ethan has done a LOT of growing up over the summer (and I agree!). He loves school, but he only goes 3 days a week for a few hours in the afternoon....and he MISSES HIS BEST FRIEND!!!!

Reagan going to Kindergarten has been a huge adjustment. I have found myself misty eyed during random times of the day...especially at lunch. For as hard as it has been for me, it's been even worse for Ethan. He's started to act out a little, which is so unlike him. He's a gentle child, so it's been hard to see. I would say that THIS has been a MUCH bigger adjustment for Ethan than bringing home the triplets was!

So, we play games....
we do chores together...
we sing songs....
we play with the little ones...

but sometimes, he just wants to create a special place to rest:


Ethan, I love you.