CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

August 19, 2009

Mama's Back to School Photo Session


When I approach a child, he inspires in me two sentiments; tenderness for what he is, and respect for what he may become.

~Louis Pasteur



I can't believe that 4 and 5 years have past so fast.
Reagan is going off to Kindergarten,
Ethan to Preschool...
.....and I am left here to ponder where the time has gone.




Reagan and Ethan,
When you are old enough to read this and understand the emotion behind these words...
Know that these past 5 years have been hands down,
no contest, the BEST 5 years of my life, and it's ALL because of you.

We wanted all of you so much, and we were right....life is SO much better with you here.

Thank you for enriching our lives.

I can't believe I have a Kindergartner! WOW!