CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

July 6, 2009

In a perfect world...

In a perfect world I could talk about what's bothering me. Actually, in a perfect world nothing would be bothering me....but I digress. I can't go into details with some of my issues because this is a public blog...and though I consider you all friends, there are certain things I can't make public.

I am asking for your prayers. I have issues with panic and anxiety, and I am really having trouble with it right now. Pray for Reagan's MRI, scheduled for Thursday, and I am looking forward to hopefully getting some answers about her neck. If you have no idea what I am talking about see: THIS link.

Mostly, pray for my troubled heart. I am struggling. Thanks to all of you who read my blog, and who keep my family in your prayers. You are all a source of comfort. :)