- 7:00 am: wake up & shower
- 7:30 am: big kids breakfast
- 8:00 am: Babies changed and breakfast which includes an 8 ounce bottle, and oatmeal
- 8:30 am: start bundling babies and big kids for the outdoors (it's 20 degrees 'round these parts!)
- 8:45 am: get everyone in the van
- 9:00 am: drop one of the big kids off at preschool (they rotate days)
- 9:15 am: bring 4 kids inside to play. Do an art project with remaining big kid, and then change diapers. At this point we all play on the floor.
- 11:00 am: Feed babies lunch (usually yogurt or applesauce), and get them formula in a sippy cup.
- 11:30am: get babies and remaining big kid bundled up.
- 11:45 am: get babies and remaining big kid in van.
- noon: pick up big kid from preschool. Have friend from preschool watch the kids in the van.
- 12:15:Unload kids, change diapers and take babies to bed.
- 12:30: Big kids eat lunch
- 1:00: Big kids nap, mommy does housework. Sometimes I slack and decide to Internet shop, blog, and answer email.
- 3:00-3:30: Wake up from nap
- 3:30: Babies eat Lupper (lunch/supper), usually a random vegetable. Big kids eat a snack, usually an apple. Big Kids are sent to the play room. Mommy spends one on one time with each of her 5 children. After this I start dinner.
- 6:00: babies eat dinner. 8oz. bottle, a mum-mum, and usually a few bites of oatmeal (they love oatmeal!)
- 6:30: Family eats dinner while babies watch Baby Einstein.
- 7:00: Bedtime for babies
- 7:30 Big kids watch 1/2 hour of TV to wind down for the day.
- 8:00: Big kids bedtime.
Thanks to our good friends for watching the kids on Saturday! We got to go out and eat and go Christmas shopping. :) It was quite a relief. Thank you!
We did learn that the toy deals out there are NOTHING! We were shocked at the "sale" prices at the stores compared to the online deals.
Here's an Amazon.com link to check out: Click This AMAZON link
Do you have any great online deals? Post em' We can help each other out. Only about 1 week left for online shopping!