Mr. P just adores the Peanuts, especially this time of the year. Remember Linus and his blanket??? We have a linus. Our Sunshine loves blankets. We find her making off with daddy's Steelers blanket, and Roo's Thomas and Friends blanket. She gets all cuddly, and fiercly sucks her fingers. It's way too cute for words....so I bring you pictures!
I have been pretty stressed out lately so I decided to dedicate this blog entry to all of the things I am thankful for as we enter the Thanksgiving holiday:
* I am thankful for my husband, who is also my best friend.
* I am beyond thankful for my children, they are truely the lights of my life.
* I am thankful for our beautiful home, and the warmth and shelter it brings.
* I am thankful for our health.
* I am thankful that I have my dad who helps me get my sanity back most every weekend!
* I am thankful for Peanut's honesty, and her compassion.
* I am thankful for Roo's energy, and his sensitive spirit.
* I am thankful for Bubbles' sweet smiles, and electric personality.
* I am thankful for Sunshine's sweetness, and cuddliness.
* I am thankful for Mr. J's beautiful face, and for being Mama's baby.
I Thessalonians 5:16-18
16 Be joyful always; 17 pray continually; 18 give thanks in all circumstances , for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus.
Snow total: 10-13 inches in our area yesterday. Additional snow is only supposed to total 2-3 inches today. :)