CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

November 8, 2009

Appointment

I have been debating.

Since I wrote my last post, I was struggling internally. I realized that I was feeling like I would be betraying Joel if I took him to Pittsburgh.

How silly is that?

He's non-verbal.

At 21 months old he says, "Ma", "Ha" (for "Hi"), "Da", and "Wow".

He's regressing in gross motor skills.

We are losing eye contact.

Yes, he's fairly social. He smiles at everyone. He makes faces...and within the last 3 weeks he's even started mimicking my faces. He claps when he's done something he considers "good".

He has severe sensory-avoidance issues.

How do you weigh something like this? I CAN'T. THIS is why I need a professional, because I am not able to diagnose him. If he does get a diagnoses, I can surround him with people who can help.

So I will call....tomorrow. In the morning.


Because I JUST NEED TO DO THIS!