CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

June 20, 2009

A really quick update on Reagan.

I really appreciate all of you who have been holding my sweet Reagan in your prayers, so I wanted to do a quick update...because I got *the* phone call.

Ever hear the expression "Hurry up and wait."? Well, that's exactly how I feel right now. After an exasperating day of phone tag on Friday, I got a hold of the person I needed to get a hold of. The EXACT conversation went like this. "I just got off the phone with Dr. S. He reviewed the films with the doctor in Philadelphia, and they agreed that she needs an MRI. They prefer that she have the MRI done in Pittsburgh rather than in Erie, so I will be setting that up for you." Me: "Anything else? Looks good, looks bad? Anything??!?!!?!" Her: "I'm sorry, that's all he told me."

So, I will be calling on Monday to get some more details. This is borderline ridiculous, and I expect to be told a little more than....."She needs an MRI." She has bony tumors growing on the top of her spinal column and I want to get a GENERAL idea of where this is heading. Even if it's an "I don't know" I want SOMETHING from this man. ANYthing.

Also, I want to thank my anonymous friend who gave us some groceries today! It was unexpected, but very appreciated. Thank you very much. :)

Don't forget to sign up for the giveaway! Even if you are not expecting, it's a great shower gift: HERE.