Pray for my kids to be germ free, and for me to keep my sanity. Coughs are keeping kids awake at night. I am tired!
When the Workplace Isn’t Working for You
-
Photo by Elisa Ventur on Unsplash That Sunday evening dread is a feeling
many of us know all too well. When the thought of heading back to work
fills you...
4 weeks ago

4 comments:
I hope you all get to feeling better. My daughter just had that croupy cough and finished a round of steroids...hopefully this will be the end of the cough for now:)
We are in the same boat. My baby (9 months old) just started his oral steroid yesterday. My middle child started his inhaler so that maybe we can avoid the steroids this time. My oldest just suffers though. Nope the triplets don't have the croup. I will pray for your family. Lord knows who hard it is with sick babies.
Dawn
Hope everyone feels better SOON!!
I'll pray for your family. :( We'll miss you today.
Love,
Lynnette
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting!
Thank you for visiting, and I love hearing from you.
~Christa @ Quintooples